Basket is empty
All items are despatched by Royal Mail using the following methods.
FREE DELIVERY FOR UK ORDERS
Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery - Royal Mail aim to deliver to your door the next working day, however in very rare cases it can take up to 5 days. If you have any concerns with your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Royal Mail offer a NEXT DAY Delivery service at the price of £4.95. This service guarantees that you receive your purchase the next day by 1pm*.
* You must place your before 12.30pm for Monday to Friday to GUARANTEE delivery for the following working day.
To choose this service, please select the "Special Delivery" options on the shopping cart page.
Next Day Delivery is £4.95 through Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day by 1pm.
To take advantage of the Guaranteed Next Day service, please place your order before 12:30pm from Monday to Friday to guarantee delivery on the following working day and choose the next day delivery option in the basket page.
Orders placed either after 12:30pm or outside the working week (bank holidays, Saturdays and Sundays) will not be processed until the next working day. For example, if you place an order on bank holiday Monday your order will be processed on Tuesday and will be delivered on Wednesday (subject to the Tuesday being a working day).
European Airmail Delivery. Delivery Time: Usually 3-5 working days = £3.50
Royal Mail International Signed for. Delivery Time: Usually 3 -5 working days = £8.50
European postage & worldwide postage from the UK usually take around 5 days or even earlier,
however in some cases it can take up to 28 days due to postal services
in other destination countries which is out of our control.
This International Signed for is the most secure service
· Secure- International Signed For™ mail travels through a separate and secure network. Each item is individually listed and accounted for before being handed over to the airline. Proof of posting is provided as standard and deliveries are made by domestic postal operators who provide a universal service in those destinations.
· Signature on delivery- You can be sure that the item will be handed over only after it is signed for
· Additional peace of mind- There is extra compensation of up to £500 (sometimes £250, dependent on the destination) available to you for more valuable items.
· Availability- International Signed For™ is available to every destination in the world.
· Cost effective- International Signed For™ provides great value for money.
· Visible- Royal Mail’s Track & Trace provides up to date visibility until the item leaves the UK.
· After sale service- Overseas postal operators are obliged to investigate any potential loss or damage claim raised by the customer, which is not the case with standard Airmail or surface delivery services.
Any additional import or customs charges applicable upon delivery are solely the responsibility of the customer and are beyond our control.